Airnet® II / IIs Remote Particle Sensors
Sensitivity range: 0.3 - 5.0 µm
The Airnet particle sensor meets the specifications of ISO 21501-4 and EU GMP Annex 1 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
Point of Product
As part of a facility monitoring solution, the Airnet® II and IIs Particle Sensors from Particle Measuring Systems meet the specifications of ISO 21501-4 and EU GMP Annex 1 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
A simple and cost-effective way to monitor your cleanroom, the Airnet II Air Particle Sensor provides unparalleled performance with data transmission capabilities for remote monitoring.
Versatile power options combined with an ultra-small footprint make the Airnet II Air Particle Sensor easy to install right where you need it. The unit can be configured to accept distributed power from an in-house system, local power plugin (Polycarbonate version only), or power over ethernet (PoE).
Data integrity is maintained through the use of a data queue feature that continues to gather data even if communication is lost due to a power outage. To ensure proper flow conditions and vacuum system operation, these units incorporate a Dynamic Flow Sensing system that will alarm with a 15% change in flow conditions.
For situations where sampling is required during the vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP) sterilization process, an optional VHP-compatible unit is available for a simple installation without complex valving. Download the Airnet® 510 XR Resilience to Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide app note.
- 2 channels
- 0.5 and 5.0 μm size range, suitable for Pharmaceutical application
- 1.0 CFM flow rate
- Modbus communications
- Optional 4-20 mA output (Polycarbonate version only)
- Chemical-resistant polycarbonate (PC) enclosure or Stainless Steel 316L
- Low sample point cost
- Small enough for use in remote locations
- Includes system validation documentation
- Proven technology provides reliable and accurate data
- Allows for immediate reaction to particle contamination events
- A low-cost solution for multipoint monitoring
- Interfaces with Facility Net and FacilityPro Software for comprehensive management of cleanroom conditions
- A small footprint and flexible mounting options make it easy to install in cleanrooms and mini-environments
- A solid state laser diode (LD) drastically reduces the need for maintenance and extends product lifecycle
- Automatic laser shutdown reduces laser failures
- Data queue maintains data integrity when communication is lost
- Optional 4-20 mA output for integration with existing systems to help you understand your environment and communicate with other systems (Polycarbonate version only)
- Optional XR coating protects sensors against corrosive or oxidizing vapors in VHP sterilization processes
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Dedicated monitoring of critical locations
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Multi-location monitoring
- Isolator monitoring