Airborne Particle Counter: Lasair® Pro
Sensitivity range: 0.3 - 25 µm
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets all regulatory requirements.
Point of Product
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is proud to present the latest in their flagship line of Lasair airborne particle counters. The Lasair Pro supports a complete contamination control solution including clean area monitoring (portable and remote) while meeting global requirements for data integrity. Designed for intuitive and reliable aerosol particle counting, this newest addition to the PMS fleet supports a variety of applications while meeting, and anticipating future, international cleanroom certification standards.
Designed to be easy to use, the multi-gesture touch screen interface and intuitive menu guide you through logical navigation, provide effortless learning and simple configuration. Additionally, it was specifically engineered for use where sanitization is required; the exterior of the Lasair Pro airborne particle counter can be easily cleaned using a wide variety of disinfectants and cleaning agents.
The Lasair Pro is highly adaptable, allowing you to program and manage all sampling activities locally or remotely. The unit can store up to 10,000 data samples and the collected data is securely saved and transferred meeting data integrity related standards such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GMP Annex 11. Additionally, you can securely configure up to 100 users on each instrument or use the NFC card capabilities for unlimited users.
Additionally, the Lasair Pro is part of the PRO Series from PMS, a complete collection of contamination monitoring tools developed from a decades-long commitment to supporting pharmaceutical manufacturers. Use the Lasair Pro together with other products in the PRO Series for total contamination control solution and the assurance of up to date compliance. The PRO Series helps you provide lifesaving and life changing solutions for your customers by supporting clean manufacturing.
- 8.4-inch SVGA color touchscreen compatible with gloves
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant audit trail with 20,000 recorded activities
- Up to 100 configurable users with three (3) privilege groups (administrator, supervisor, operator)
- Up to 1,000 configurable locations organized by area, room, and location hierarchy
- Up to 100 configurable recipes
- Rechargable lithium ion batteries for portable use
- Optional thermal printer
- Portable, continuous operation
- Easy to clean polycarbonate exterior
- Reduced operator errors with pre-set recipes
- Unlimited users and recipes configurable with NFC access cards
- Long term data storage and analysis capabilities with Pharmaceutical Net Pro software.
- VHP-resistant enclosure and HEPA-filtered exhaust
- Audit trail meets latest data integrity requirements
- Comprehensive validation manual (optional)
- Use with FacilityPro Environmental Monitoring Systems or Facility/Pharmaceutical Net Monitoring Software.
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Facility certification for ISO 14644-1:2015, EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP, FS 209E
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Troubleshooting particle excursions
- Manifold compatible
- Portable or remote/fixed use