High Pressure Diffuser: HPD™ II
The HPD II Aerosol Monitoring Accessory is compatible with non-toxic, non-flammable gases such as Clean Dry Air (CDA), Argon, Nitrogen and Carbon dioxide.
Point of Product
Sampling gases at pressures greater than sea level, from 40 up to 150 psi, is challenging for particle counters. Connecting pressurized air or gas to a particle counter can defeat its flow metering system and possibly damage the instrument.
High Pressure Diffusers (HPDs) have been developed to address particle counting in compressed gas. HPD’s reduce the pressure of the gas to about atmospheric pressure by allowing some of the air/gas to diffuse out of the system and allow the Lasair Pro particle counter’s flow-metering system to function as designed. This product works with Lasair III (110, 310, 310P), AirNet (310, 510), IsoAir (310P, Pro-E, Pro-Plus), Lasair Pro (310)
- Simple connections for gas inlet/outlet
- Filtration of any excess gas
- Particle counter can remain on, even when gas supply is off
- Two models to reduce high-pressure gas between 40 – 100psi or 75 – 150 psi to about atmospheric pressure
- Use in conjunction with many PMS particle counters to measure particles as small as 0.1 µm in CDA (compressed dry air), nitrogen, carbon dioxide or argon
- Allows users to efficiently monitor pressurized gases with standard aerosol particle counters
- Compressed Gas