Corrosive Liquid Particle Sampler: CLS-700
A compression sampler combined with a LiQuilaz® II particle counter for effective measurement of particles in fluids contained in unpressurized vessels.
Point of Product
The CLS-700 T corrosive liquid particle sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is a compression sampler combined with a LiQuilaz® particle counter for effective measurement of particles in fluids contained in unpressurized vessels. It is ideally suited for testing chemicals containing dissolved gas, where bubbles could be incorrectly detected as particles. The system eliminates bubbles by pressurizing the sample and keeping the bubbles suspended in solution.
- Uses vacuum to fill sample vessel, then pressurizes to count particles without bubbles
- Comprised of materials compatible with most process chemicals
- Enables efficient sampling of chemicals from sample bottles, chemical containers, or process baths
- Particle level measurement in effervescent liquids
- Process monitoring of wafer cleaning baths
- Chemical process monitoring
- Sampling of parts cleaning vessels